METHOD 1 - HOW TO INSTALL LIGHTROOM PRESETS (MAC & PC)
Download your presets for Lightroom. Keep in mind that presets arrive in a zip file, so you will need to unzip them and extract the files.
On a Mac, open Preferences in Lightroom. On Windows, open Edit then Preferences.
Select Presets tab in the Preferences box.
You will need to click on "Show Lightroom Presets Folder" and then open the Lightroom folder.
Open the "Develop Presets" folder. You can then easily copy and paste presets into this folder.
Once you restart Lightroom, you will find your presets in the Develop Module under the Presets.
You can now easily access your new presets and use them to adjust or enhance your photographs. You can periodically check for new presets as we bring updates regularly. With these tips, you'll be able to upload them into Lightroom and use them as you want.
On a side note, remember that one of the best ways to adjust a preset is to modify the white balance or exposure of the photograph, using the sliders.
You can also create a new destination folder for your Lightroom presets, if you prefer, by clicking on Import and copying the Preset to whatever folder you want (Method 2).
METHOD 2 - HOW TO INSTALL PRESETS FOR LIGHTROOM (MAC & PC)
1. Open Lightroom and go to Develop Mode.
2. Click on the right button of the mouse to create a New Folder.
3. Right-click on the "New Folder" (you can rename it later), to import unzipped presets for Lightroom into created folder.
4. Browse to where you have saved the unzipped Lightroom presets folder (this is usually your "Downloads" or "Desktop" folders). Then select all the .lrtemplate files and click “Import”.
5. Now, you can use your presets for Lightroom. Enjoy!
HOW TO INSTALL AND USE LIGHTROOM PRESETS
HOW TO INSTALL LIGHTROOM PRESETS (MAC & PC)
1. Open your Lightroom CC application and Go to the the Editing section (Three horizontal lines).
2. Open the Presets section. Click on the Presets bar at the bottom of the Editing section in Lightroom CC.
3. Click on the three dots and choose "Open Presets Folder".
4. Copy and paste downloaded and unzipped Presets collection into "Develop Presets" folder.
5. Restart your Lightroom CC application. Now, you can use presets :)
So, let's say you are having some problems installing your new Presets. Here are some great troubleshooting tips for you.
Can't find your Lightroom Presets once you've installed them? Make sure you put them into the correct folder. Also, be sure that "Store presets with this catalog" is not checked because if it is, you'll only be able to see Presets within a specific catalog.
No Presets Window to Click:
If you don't see a Lightroom Presets window to be able to right-click, here's what are several options:
Be certain you are in Develop module, not Library.
Be certain that the navigator panel is visible.
If you see the word Presets, but not the window itself, click on the Presets heading in the left-side panel to expand the window. You should be able to see the Presets now.
Problems with Zip Files:
You need to be certain you have Lightroom on your computer to open a presets file. If you don't have Lightroom, your computer won't recognize one of these files.
To extract the files from a zip folder, simply double-click on file and then copy its content into another folder. (See instructions earlier in this article). On some computers, you can double-click the zip file and then "extract all." "Extract Here" function will unzip your files and leave the folder in the same location as the file.
When Right-Clicking doesn't work:
Sometimes, you right-click on a folder and can't get it to open or do anything. Here are some options:
Ensure that you are indeed right-clicking and that it is enabled on your computer. Right-clicking on a Mac isn't the same as right-clicking on a PC. Follow your computer's instructions for how to right-click if you're not sure how to do it.
Another option is to be sure that you aren't clicking "Presets" while in a Presets window. That won't get you anywhere. You need to right-click either on the actual name of a preset or a folder.
Have some fun researching new Lightroom presets to try out on your photographs. You are only limited by your creativity and the time you spend practicing before you need to be doing some serious work in post-production. We usually recommend practicing and playing around with presets before you are on the job and on a client's time.
HOW TO INSTALL PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS (MAC & PC)
1. Download and Unzip the actions. Place all your actions in one folder. Keeping them in one place will make it easier to organize and locate them.
2. Open Adobe Photoshop.
3. Click "Actions" Under the "Window" button. A checkmark should appear next to it and an Actions window should open.
4. Click the Tab Group small button.
5. Select "Load Actions“.
6. Locate the Action you want to use - you can only load one at a time - and click "Open“.
7. Check the box of the action you want to use and hit the "Play" button on the bottom of your layers window.
LIGHTROOM BRUSHES INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
HOW TO INSTALL ADOBE LIGHTROOM BRUSHES (MAC & PC)
Go into Lightroom and click on Edit at the top , then click on the Preferences
a. Click on Presets
b. Click on Show Lightroom Presets Folder
a. Double click on "Lightroom" folder
b. Double click on "Local Adjustment Presets" folder
Copy the content of unzipped folder, into the "Local Adjustment Presets" folder
HOW TO USE ADOBE LIGHTROOM BRUSHES (MAC & PC)
Go to Develop Mode and click on Adjustment Brush, then click on Effect
Choose Adjustment Brush from the list
Note: If you can't find "Local adjustment presets" folder, you can create this folder within the Lightroom folder. Make sure that you name it exactly as shown above.
METHOD 1 - HOW TO INSTALL CAMERA RAW PRESETS (MAC & PC)
To install ACR Camera RAW Presets in Photoshop, please download and unzip the presets you purchased from us and place them in the following location:
Mac(user)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw /Settings
Windows(user)/Application Data/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings or C:Users-[user name]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/CameraRaw/Settings
Make sure you only copy the preset files (.xmp) into the 'Settings' folder.
If you are on a Mac, the Library menu may be hidden, depending on your operating system. To reveal it, hold the Option key down while selecting the “Go” menu in the Finder.
If you're still having troubles finding the 'Settings' folder, you can also save a file within ACR (.xmp file in Camera RAW) and search for it on your computer. When found make a shortcut to the 'Settings' folder either in your sidebar or as a desktop shortcut for easy access.